Vein Clinic Of Manhattan – Fidi
Vein Clinic Of Manhattan
FiDi New York
156 William Street, Suite 302, New York, New York 10038
Why Choose Our
Vein Clinic in FiDi, Manhattan
- Board-Certified Vein Doctors: Our vein doctors are hand-selected from the country’s best medical institutions, Ivy League universities, and prestigious residency programs. They also have ABVLM certification, i.e., they’re officially recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine for their exceptional standards of vein care.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments: Our FiDi vein clinic only provides in-office minimally invasive treatments that conclude within an hour with no downtime. The vein treatment options include radiofrequency ablation, venaseal, sclerotherapy, phlebectomy, and many more. Our vein doctors diagnose the root cause of your vein problems to recommend the ideal treatments for you.
- Accredited Vein Clinic in Manhattan: Our vein clinics are accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for passing their rigorous tests, requirements, and guidelines. IAC accreditation is awarded to the country’s leading vein clinics, and we’re happy to be one of them. It guarantees that your vein treatments will be safe and effective.
- Flawless Ratings & Reviews: Due to our exceptional vein care standards and personalized treatments, we maintain a perfect track record with no complications and a negligible rate of recurrence. You can go through our patients’ success stories on Real Self, Facebook, and Google.
- Free Insurance Verification: We provide free insurance verification for all patients. You’ll be assigned an insurance concierge who’ll handle all the paperwork on your behalf and contact the insurance providers to work out the terms and conditions of your policy.
- Transparent Billing: You’ll receive a complete breakdown of your costs, with or without insurance coverage, before your treatment. Our vein clinic strictly avoids surprise billing, maintaining complete transparency at every stage of the vein treatment process.
Contact Our Harvard-Trained Vein Doctors for Personalized Vein Care
As discussed in the previous section, our vein clinic in FiDi is led by Harvard-trained and board-certified vein doctors specializing in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. Furthermore, each vein treatment plan is individually calibrated according to your symptoms, diagnosis, medical history, insurance options, and overall goals. As such, our vein clinic ensures optimal results without unnecessary side effects or complications.
If you have the signs or symptoms of vein disease, such as leg heaviness, frequent leg cramps, throbbing leg veins, restless leg syndrome, spider veins, or varicose veins, please contact our vein doctors to discuss your treatment options.
Please use the following links to:
Our NYC Vein Clinic is Conveniently Located in FiDi, Manhattan
You can find our Manhattan vein clinic in the Financial District, a short walk from most of the neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Manhattan. You can follow these directions to reach our vein clinic in FiDi, Manhattan.
• To get to our vein clinic near Cobble Hill,
travel down the Brooklyn Bridge to Park Row in Manhattan and onto Broadway..
• To get to our vein clinic near Tribeca,
travel southwest down W Broadway toward Reade St and onto Broadway.
• To get to our vein clinic near Greenwich Village,
travel down 7th Ave S, Varick St, and W Broadway.
• To get to our vein clinic near Hell’s Kitchen,
travel down 12th Ave and West St to Murray Street and onto Broadway.
• To get to our vein clinic near Upper West Side,
travel down 12th Ave and West St.
• To get to our vein clinic near Garment District,
travel southeast down W 38th St toward 7th Ave/Fashion Ave, and then take Varick St to Liberty St.
• To get to our vein clinic near Peter Cooper Village,
travel down FDR Dr to South St and onto S William St.
• To get to our vein clinic near SoHo,
travel west down Watts St toward Thompson St, and onto Varick St, W Broadway, and Park Pl to Broadway.
• To get to our vein clinic near Ukrainian Village,
travel northwest down E 7th St toward 2nd Ave, and take E Houston St to Broadway.
• To get to our vein clinic near Midtown East,
travel down FDR Dr from Lexington Ave and E 42nd St, and take South St to S William St.
Spider and Varicose Vein Treatments in New York City
NY vein doctors use this method to address vein malfunction deeper in your leg.
Request an appointment at any of our New York Vein Clinics by visiting our Book Appointment page. Before your visit, we offer free insurance verification.